7 February 2013

Four weeks and counting



It's just one month today and I’ll be on my way. Things are falling into place in preparation for the trip – I’ve checked in with the Travel and Vaccination Centre, taken my Typhoid vaccination, have some money exchanged into Thai Baht, my passport is good and the packing list is being fine tuned almost daily.

I have so far kept to my New Year’s resolution of learning one Thai word or phrase each day since January 1st until my departure day, another twenty eight more to go! So far I can say hello, thank you, order a coffee and ask directions to the washroom …. all very useful and important stuff.

I’m hoping to keep this blog going throughout my trip, perhaps not as wordy as some might be, but there will be plenty of photos accompanied by the details of that day’s events.

Over to the right are some links to pages of interest related to this trip.    

No comments:

Post a Comment